HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO SHINE!
Extend is now offering REMOTE job opportunities to exceptional individuals who are motivated, have a strong work ethic and are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
We are an inbound call center seeking Full-Time Remote Customer Service Representatives to provide telephone, email, and text support service for our diverse clientele. Shifts are varying between the hours of 5am-1am Mon-Fri, Weekends & Holidays.
- Want an employer who values your contribution?
- Have the passion to provide excellent customer service?
- Have motivation and the desire to help others?
- Have a professional, positive attitude with active listening skills?
- Have good communication skills, and you’re detail oriented?
- Work well in a team, as well as independently, with minimal supervision?
Have a “work together” approach with integrity, reliability and accountability?
Why Choose a Career at Extend?
- We offer paid training starting at $16.65, and $18.65 after 3 months with our “pay for performance” incentive + additional bonuses.
- We have a great benefits package, Dream Initiative Program, and Core Value Recognition Program.
- We offer a Personal & Professional Growth Assistance Program (PGAP).
- Wellness Fund – reimbursed quarterly totaling $300 per year.
- Health Benefits, Extend health, Dental, People Advantage, People Connect.
- You will have a variable schedule which is provided to you three weeks in advance for your work-life balance.
As a condition of employment, Extend Communications requires all employees to successfully pass a background criminal check.
You will be expected to provide and maintain at your own expense the recommended equipment, voice, and internet connections.
- Desktop PC or Laptop/Keyboard/Mouse/Webcam, Windows 10, minimum 2 GB RAM.
- Dual monitors, minimum 1440 x 900 resolution.
- Current anti-virus software including a subscription package to keep it up-to-date.
- Access to a Webcam.
- Un-interruptible Power Supply (UPS) with 10-15 minutes minimum run-time.
- Minimum 6 Mbps internet connection with latency < 80 ms (no satellite internet).
- Land-line telephone or cell phone with unlimited daytime and evening minutes package if appropriate.
When our “new normal” operations resume, this position will change from a work at home environment back to our office location at 24 Darling St. Brantford, with the potential of a permanent remote position.
For your safety and the safety of our employees:
- Our entire recruitment process will be done virtually.
- Training will be remote (from your home) – you MUST have the required equipment and internet connection as indicated above, with a private work area that has a private closed door.
If you think you are a fit for our award-winning team forward your resume along with a short video of yourself telling us why you would like to join our team, and why you would be a fit.