Today Extend completed the merger of its Kitchener and Cambridge offices. The combined operation now offers more efficient call handling, the advantages of a larger pool of staff, and new equipment.
New services now available to all accounts include:
- Message delivery by email.
- Automated ‘check-in’ services for faster and easier retrieval of messages.
- Improved fax message delivery.
- Additional ‘on-line’ message storage.
- Enhanced voice mail offerings.
- Power backup by a natural gas generator.
“We were pleased to be able to make several improvements to our client services as a direct result of this merger.”, said Todd Lyons, Vice President, and Manager of the Cambridge Operations Centre. “This allows us to provide additional services, and to stay competitive with the latest in technology.”